Thursday, March 16, 2006
Nothing to report
"And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it." -- Colossians 3:14 [The Message]

Pretty much the only thing I have done today is look up the other Bible passage that will be used in Sunday's worship service. Interestingly enough, today's Bible passage resonates with me better when I read it using "The Message". You may recall that just yesterday I was saying that I preferred the "New International Version".

I am still digesting the statements found on our collaboration site, and there are a lot of similarity between them. "community", "disciples", "People of God", "intimate relationship with Christ/God", "faith journey" are terms found in multiple statements. I would think that any Vision/Mission statement that we end up with will contain most if not all of the terms above.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:59 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: