Saturday, April 15, 2006
Ignorance was bliss
I spent most of the day relaxing as there really was nothing for me to do for the church service tomorrow until I received the powerpoint presentation for me to prepare my guide sheet; particularly since there will not be singing before the service as we are gathering were we left off on Good Friday: in the darkness waiting, longing, praying.

I say most of the day because I found out mid afternoon that the person I thought was doing the presentation thought I was doing the presentation! To make a short story even shorter, I ended up working on the presentation for tomorrow. I really was not a big imposition since as I mentioned above that I really did not have much else to do. That gave me the ability to take my time and just leisurely prepare the presentation without feeling rushed.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:57 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: