Friday, April 21, 2006
Flash forward to Friday
I just cannot believe that it is already Friday! And it seemed to me like every evening had fewer hours in it as by the time I thought about making an entry it was too late to do so.

Well I have been thinking about doing stuff, but not really getting around to doing any of it. Since the Love Your City meeting is next Wednesday, I should really make some kind of presentation about it on Sunday at church. Also, it was not until earlier this evening that I even looked at the material for the Sunday service. The bad thing is that I received the material a week ago so I really do not have an excuse. I might as well just come out and say that I have been having trouble motivating myself for the pre-service singing lately; and I am not really sure why because I really enjoy doing the singing part. Oh well, something else to ponder in my "free time".

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:21 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: