Sunday, April 23, 2006
And finally, some songs
This time I am not going to change the time on this entry (I usually change the time to just before Midnight so the entry shows up for the day it was intended) to illustrate how late I waited to get this pre-service singing ready. I guess the one change from previous weeks is that I have completed preparing the presentation before making this entry; previously I entered what I intended to sing in my blog before getting the presentation ready. But even so, this is later than usual.

The following songs are what I have decided on (in the order they will be sung):

"We Are Pilgrims" VU595
"Many Are The Lightbeams" VU588
"Christ Has Risen" TFWS2115

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 1:47 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Good morning Chris.....
    I hope the service goes well... the singing time songs are great...
    know that I am with you in spirit.
    Blessings,
    Jerri