Saturday, May 13, 2006
Singing lineup
My choices for this Sunday's pre-service singing are mostly based on the suggestions of the General Board of Discipleship of the United Methodist Church. I have used that website before, but mostly when the church was following the lectionary. Now I usually go there only when I have trouble finding suitable songs elsewhere. I will just look for when they used the Bible passage being used and then see which hymns are suggested for that reading. This is how I came up with the songs this week:

"O for a Thousand Tongues to Sing" VU326
"Grace Alone" TFWS2162
"Majesty" UMH176

I also need to look up some information on Love Your City so I can answer any questions that could be asked tomorrow. But right after I prepare the slides for the pre-service singing.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:10 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: