Monday, June 26, 2006
Discernment wrap up
Tonight was the celebration potluck dinner for the discernment committee. Our job accomplished, it was time to celebrate the end result as well as all of the work that went into coming up with the Vision, Mission, and Value statements (see yesterday's entry). The atmosphere was basically just like a big family dinner: great food, light banter, profound conversations, everything but the squabbles and disagreements.

I think I mentioned earlier that most if not all of us are just moving directly into the next phase and joining the Steering Committee which will start officially in the fall. I guess there still remains the small matter of dissolving (?) the Official Board and moving towards the Unified Board model. Well at least I think that it is what is happening - I guess I will find out for sure at the next Board meeting this Wednesday. Which reminds me that I should have something ready to report as the Chair of the Worship Committee/Team.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:59 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: