Saturday, June 24, 2006
I did not know I had asked
"Here's what I'm saying: Ask and you'll get; Seek and you'll find; Knock and the door will open." -- Luke 11:9 [The Message]

I had been wondering off and on the last couple of days what I would be singing for the singsong tomorrow and nothing immediately came to mind. Imagine my surprise earlier tonight when our minister sent an email asking if the powerpoint for the service tomorrow could be changed to include some Bible readings as well as a "Bidding and Response" section. The surprising part is not really that our minister asked for a change; but rather that those Bible readings were just what I needed to come up with songs. Here are the songs I have come up with for tomorrow:

"What A Friend We Have in Jesus" VU664
"Open the Eyes of My Heart" Paul Baloche
"Cry of My Heart" TFWS2165

All that remains is to put the singsong powerpoint together.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:59 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: