Saturday, June 17, 2006
Last minute decisions
I have changed the time of this entry so that it will show up under Saturday's date, but I am writing this just after 2am. Up until 30 minutes ago I had no idea at all what I was going to sing in the singsong. Then I had an epiphany: why not use the 2 songs the Discernment committee has selected as most representative of the Vision, Mission and Value statements since that is what we are talking about in the service? I may also, if the spirit moves me, talk a little why I am using those two songs; and maybe challenge the congregation to see if the statements bring to mind any songs.

Well I better go to bed and get some sleep if I want to sound half-coherent.

God Bless You!

Update: I guess it shows that it is getting late, as I forgot to list the two songs I will be doing:

"I Come With Joy" VU477
"We Are Pilgrims" VU595
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:59 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: