Monday, June 05, 2006
More randomness
I was really sorry the other day that I did not have my camera with me. While waiting for the morning bus I saw a young man wearing a sweater and on the back of that sweater were the words "Jesus loves even me". It was great to see.

I think Love Esquimalt / Vic. West / View Royal will really miss Laura from YWAM; she kept on top of things and generally made sure that all of us knew what was going on and what was expected of us. She was a great help and she will be missed.

I have been keeping up with my devotional reading for the last 6 weeks or so; so hopefully I am getting into the habit again. We are approaching Father's Day however and since that is when I received that Bible last year I hope that having read the devotionals before will not deter me. I am not too worried as I do not really recall any of them at the moment. Or maybe it is time to start reading the Bible itself instead of devotionals based on the Bible.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:59 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: