Saturday, July 29, 2006
What does it mean?
I have been sitting in front of the computer for the last hour trying to come up with something to write. I was going to write about the fact that I have been finding myself wanting to go back to New Life Community Fellowship. Which of course brought forth the question of why. I obviously liked the service; but is it because the format and content appealed to me or is it because I had no part to play in the service save the part of a person attending the service? That is a question to which I will have to give some serious thought.

If it is the format, I seem to remember that our minister is willing to move towards something similar - I think. I say I think because, as I mentioned in my last entry, I seem to have blocked most of that conversation from my mind.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:59 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: