Sunday, July 23, 2006
An interesting time
Despite the heat, the service this morning at New Life Community Fellowship was very interesting and I enjoyed it very much.

Our guide called ahead of time to let us know he was delivering the message this morning and could not show us the audio-video system at work during the service. We decided to go ahead anyway. He was able to give us a quick run through before the service and then answered any questions we had afterwards. That gave us quite a few ideas that we will be going over in the next few days and weeks.

Our minister outlined a possible way for the church service to proceed in the fall, but I guess my inner child was doing his "lalalalalalala" posturing as I seem to have forgotten most of it. I will have to ask for a rerun...

God Bless You!

Update: changed having forgiven to have forgotten in the last paragraph - now that should make sense...
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:40 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: