Sunday, July 24, 2005
Projection screen
We are being blessed in that one of the members of the church has volunteered to buy a projection screen to use in the sanctuary for the PowerPoint presentations. This would replace the current temporary arrangement of using a white bed sheet over a steel frame. From what I have been able to gather, the screen that is most likely to suit us is the Elite Screens M113NWS1. He has pointed me to the web site (TigerDirect.ca) for me to look at and I do think that this screen will be the best one in the budget that we have. He has asked me to let him know what I thought and I do think that this will be good enough for us.

I really enjoyed the service this morning. We once again showed, this time to the whole congregation, the Love [your city] promotional video as well as a touching testimonial and I hope that many more people were touched by what they saw and heard. Our minister equated the leaven (that is the theme Parable for today's service) to the acts of kindness done by the participants of Love [your city] and that, under the right conditions, it would cause the faith of the people at the receiving end of the acts of kindness to grow.

God bless you all!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:30 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: