Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Slow and steady
I have not had any other song strike me as being appropriate for this Sunday's singsong so yesterday's list still stands. I did a little more research but nothing jumped out at me as far as being a good song for the singsong.

I have finished re-reading chapters 6 and 7 of "Power Surge". If you remember, those are the chapters that we had to read for the next meeting of the discernment committee - although now that I have read the chapters should I not really be a team member of the discernment team? Yes, I know, that is jumping the gun - we are not there yet. As a matter of fact, I do not think we have decided yet if there is where we want to go. And by there I mean being a discipleship model church (as opposed to a membership model church).

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:24 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: