Monday, August 08, 2005
I actually did some reading
I am happy to report that I actually read some of "Power Surge" today. I have finished chapter 6 and I am almost done chapter 7. It would appear that reading while on the bus on the way to work is the one time when I can concentrate on a book without being distracted. Which is great because the bus ride takes a lot less time that way (well it certainly appears to anyway).

Since this was my first day back to work, I have gone back to the routine of reading the Devotional before going downstairs; hopefully I can keep that up over the long haul.

I have not really looked at songs for next week yet; I think I will wait another day or so before starting on the hope that I will get an idea from the bulletin stuff my wife should receive from the guest minister. But since I have a pretty good idea that we will be following the Lectionary I will start looking tomorrow.

Good Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 9:41 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: