Sunday, October 23, 2005
Few and far between
I have been remiss in keeping up with my blogging. I would like to blame it on the cold that I have been fighting for the last couple of weeks, but really I have been back to the "I really have nothing to say" excuse. I would have thought I was past that excuse a long time ago. I guess it is a constant battle.

I am putting together the singsong for Sunday and I think that the song order will be:

"We Are Pilgrims (The Servant Song)" Richard Gillard VU595
"Hunger and Thirst" David Moffitt and Sue Smith
"Touch The Earth Lightly" Shirley Erena Murray VU307

The first song was an easy one: the theme for this week is "We are pilgrims on a journey". And since this Sunday is supposed to be about recapping the last few weeks which were in part about God feeding us and quenching our thirst, the second song fits perfectly (I think). The last song is being done in the service, but since it is a new song for the congregation I have decided to go over it in the singsong so people will be familiar with it.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 12:55 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: