Friday, October 14, 2005
Finally looking at songs
As most of you reading this blog know already, I have had a cold all week and have not been going to work because of it. I also have not been feeling well enough to spend any significant amount of time looking for songs for this week's singsong.

The theme this week is "Water from the Rock; God Satisfies Our Every Thirst", and the Bible reading is Exodus 17:1-7. Surprisingly few songs have been written about this. Which always makes it a little more challenging coming up with songs. The one suggested song in Voices United is: "Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah" which I might end up doing. I did find one song while searching on CreativeWorship.com:

"Hunger and Thirst" David Moffitt and Sue Smith

I have listened to it a couple of times so far and I really like it. Unless I find something more suitable (unlikely at this late hour) I will be using it on Sunday.

There is still more searching to be done as I really only have 1.5 (I do not really want to do "Guide Me....") of the 3 songs I would like to have for the singsong.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:59 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: