Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Missing the Discernment Committee meeting
"You were all called to travel on the same road and in the same direction, so stay together, both outwardly and inwardly." Ephesians 4:4 [The Message]

Over the last few months we have been building a stronger sense of community between the members of the Discernment Committee. So it is with a sense of sadness that I will be missing tonight's meeting. As you probably know, my wife and I are driving back home from the home of her mom with some of the furniture and effects she inherited when her mother passed away. We are currently taking a rest day in Los Angeles where my wife has a nephew; we are staying with him, his wife and their two children.

It is nice to be taking a break from "12 hours behind the wheel" days and I kind of get a chance to play great uncle - which is the closest I have gotten to being a grandparent so far.

I am trying to keep a blog of the trip - there is bare bones information there in Chris' Musings (there is a link to that blog on the right)

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 4:24 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: