Friday, December 30, 2005
Things to think about
I guess I have been avoiding thinking about this so far - maybe because I was hoping that I would not need to address it. But of course there really is no way for it not to happen. Now that I thoroughly confused everybody, I am talking about the fact that, when my mother-in-law dies, I and the rest of the family are all going down for the funeral and that we will be driving back. Which means that I will be away for possibly 3 Sundays.

The reason I mention it is that I will not be able to leave the work laptop from the office while I am away, so another way (laptop/computer) will have to be found to run the Powerpoint presentations for the church service. And of somewhat less importance, someone else will need to do the singsong.

Anyway, just a few of the things running through my mind as I am sitting here at the keyboard.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:59 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: