Sunday, December 25, 2005
Awesome Christmas Eve services
The 11pm service was very intimate and moving as far as I was concerned. It was done by candlelight and I think it was just great.

The 7pm service was also very effective. The Christmas story recounted through the "Come See" children's book worked very well. I know I am not giving you many details, but I think that you really had to be there to get how well it worked.

In retrospect, I think that we probably should have had a rehearsal for the queuing of the slides and the use of the microphones. Or maybe it was just the slide operator not paying enough attention to the minister :). But there could have been a microphone to use at the lighting of the Advent candles so the flow would have been smoother. As far as the use of the microphones is concerned, why does one of the youth feel the need to test the microphones every time she uses one? Did it not work for the other people that used it before her?

(mmmm, why do I always have a rant in one of these blogs? )

But, all in all, great services!

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 1:08 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: