Thursday, December 29, 2005
Waiting is the hard part
"And with your final heartbeat, kiss the world goodbye. Then go in peace, and laugh on Glory's side, and Fly to Jesus, Fly to Jesus, Fly to Jesus and live!" Chris Rice, Untitled Hymn (Come to Jesus)

It is not amazing how much more stressful it is for everyone when death is near? I mean, everyone dies, but nobody really pays much attention to that until the end is really in sight. And of course, the stress is probably mostly for those people around the person dying. I only mention this because my wife is currently tending to her dying mother and I know how much stress she is under. And she was supposed to fly back home on the 29th but since her mother is getting worse every day it was agreed that she definitely was the best person to be there for her mother's last days. She had gone there a month ago because it was thought that she would not last much longer; but of course she has lasted longer than everyone thought.

Well I better close; I have been up much longer than I should have.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 12:09 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Chris and Trish......

    As you wait and as you live up close to the veil that separates heaven and earth, know that I am holding you both (and your family and your mom) in the deepest prayer, asking God to wash God's light and peace over you all in this time.

    And I am here anytime you need me.

    Jerri