Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Back to work takes some getting used to
I have not been posting anything for the last few days. First, I was out of town visiting my older daughter at the United Church camp, Naramata Centre. And now, I am back at work. It is taking me some time to get used to the fact that I do not have as much free time as I have had while I was on vacation. So I find myself not having done anywhere near as much as I had hoped I would do and the evening is long gone.

Not that I have not been thinking about discernment, or singing; because I have. I just have not had the time to put my thoughts down in the blog. And tonight is no different. But I wanted to let everyone know that I am not deserting this blog, just re-adjusting to my work schedule.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:31 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: