Friday, February 03, 2006
Still looking for music
I mentioned yesterday that I would sing "I will celebrate" during the singsong as that song is new to the congregation. That still leaves me with having to find a couple more songs. I happened to tune in to one of the local Christian radio stations (Praise 106.5FM) and this song was playing:

"The Heart of Worship" by Matt Redman

It struck me that the song would fit well in the theme of the week "So, is this all there is?". I particularly like the line "It's all about you, Jesus". I would think that this song will be in the singsong unless I get an epiphany about something else. Of course, this means that I will be singing 2 new songs during the singsong, which is something I usually try to avoid.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:58 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: