Friday, March 24, 2006
Song search
This has kind of been a frustrating evening as far as the song search goes. The reason I say this is that all I have done tonight is eliminate a lot of songs that I will not be doing on Sunday.

Actually that is not quite true; I did find a couple or three songs that would be fun to sing. But since I do not want to do three new songs (one new song per week is my self-imposed limit) that means that only one of these would make the pre-service singing (assuming I were to choose one of these). I guess I should put links to the lyrics.

"Just a little talk with Jesus" Cleavant Derricks
"He looked beyond my fault" Dottie Rambo
"I Wanna Sing" Scott Krippayne, Kyle Matthews, Kent Hooper

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:59 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: