Saturday, July 08, 2006
And it is set
I did not think of any other songs for the singsong, so the list I gave in yesterday's entry is still valid. One of the songs did not have chords in Voices United, but fortunately I have another hymn book that did which means I did not have to either figure them out myself or even change song. So these are the songs, in the order they will be sung:

"I Heard the Voice of Jesus" VU626
"Just as I Am" VU508
"Bread of Life" MVS5

MVS stands for More Voices Sampler. The United Church of Canada will be publishing late this year an addendum to the Voices United hymnal called More Voices. A sampler of about 20 of the songs that will be used in More Voices was produced and that last song comes from the sampler.

I have been asked, in the absence of our music director, to lead the singing of "Blessed Be Your Name". I have sung it before in the singsong (on June 11th actually) so it should not be too different than when Brooke does it.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:14 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: