Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Taking it easy
I have been doing very little regarding my church life these last few days; I guess you could call that taking it easy. It just does not feel right to me somehow. I am enjoying the time off, but I still think I should be doing more.

Maybe some of it has to do with the fact that I am currently reading "God Songs" by Paul Baloche and friends. Since the book talks about creating/choosing worship music that will touch people, I guess I want to be doing some of that. Hey, that could be part of recharging my batteries...

Oh right, it turns out that there is a special Official Board meeting on July 18th at 7pm at the HomePort to deal with expenses being made for the renovations being done at church this summer. Which of course reminds me that I need to send the information about the Unified Board to one of the members of the Official Board that missed the last meeting. I better make myself a note before I forget again.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:13 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: