Wednesday, July 27, 2005
And the song list is complete
I think I have my songs picked out for the singsong next Sunday. This will be the order (at least for the moment):

For the Fruit of All Creation (VU 227) tune ARHYDYNOS
Mothering God, You Gave Me Birth (VU 320, TFWS 2050) tune MARYTON
You Are the Seed (UMH 583)

Click on the hymn title to see the lyrics. For "You Are the Seed" all I could find was a PowerPoint Presentation; the hymn is on slides 18-20. For the hymns where I have put a tune name, you can listen to the tune in the MIDI section of ChristianTeens.net. For "You Are the Seed", click here to hear the tune.

And by the way, the Bible readings for this Sunday are as follows: Mark 4:26-29, Matthew 13:31-32, and Matthew 17:20a. For those of us who don't know the Bible by heart and don't have a Bible next to their computer you can read them on line at BibleGateway.com (just one of many sites on the web where you can read the Bible - another is Crosswalk.com).

Actually, I think I will put some of those links in my list of links on the right.

God bless all of you!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:28 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: