Saturday, July 30, 2005
Getting ready
I spent a good part of today working on the PowerPoint presentations for tomorrow's church service. We usually run two presentations: one for the singsong and announcements before the service and one for the service proper. I don't mind spending the time getting those ready as they seem to be very well received by the congregation. All that remains to be done is for me to actually practice the songs for the singsong tomorrow.

I was disappointed to find out last night that it had been three days since I had read the devotional in the morning. I thought I had fit reading the devotional into my morning routine but it was all too easy to forget about doing it. As a matter of fact I don't recall even thinking about reading it and that is what bothers me the most. I guess I will have to start over trying to make it a part of my routine.

God bless all of you!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:02 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: