Friday, July 29, 2005
Nothing to report
I am sorry to say that I did nothing today that is worth mentioning in this blog. As a matter of fact, I do not even remember reading today's Devotional entry which I normally read after taking my shower and getting dressed but before I go downstairs to start my day. I have been good at reading it every morning so I am a little disappointed in having forgotten. Oh well, I guess I will read it tonight before going to sleep.

Today was a day were I needed a green dot on my monitor at work (those who have read "Power Surge" will know what I am talking about). Someone sent an email at the office that made me lose my temper and we had a talk in a meeting room about what I thought of his idea. Maybe having that green dot on the monitor would have reminded me to calm myself down before talking with the person in question. I guess I will just have to track one down.

For those who did not read the book: at the author's church, they encourage the use of green dots to remind the people about prayer. You put a green dot where you think you would most be in need of prayer; that way you always have a reminder about God and the help He can offer if you open yourself to Him in prayer.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:36 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: