Thursday, August 04, 2005
Tune selected
Not a whole lot to talk about today as car problems pretty much cast a pall on most of the day.

Anyway, I have come up with a tune for the last hymn:

"An Outcast Among Outcasts" TFWS 2104 TUNE Lancashire

You can listen to that tune on the ChristianTeens.net MIDI page. All that remains to do, besides practicing the songs, is to prepare a lead sheet for the hymn above as I do not have a single page with both the words and the music. Normally that would not be a problem, but since I have to lead the congregation in a song that is somewhat unfamiliar to them (at least the words) I would help if I can sing and play at the same time.

You will have noticed that I only sing 3 out of the 4 verses of "You Are One". The reason verse 3 is not included is that it is a Communion verse.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:06 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: