Saturday, December 17, 2005
Finally ready for Sunday
I (I guess I really should say "we" since the whole Thibodeau clan currently in Victoria was there) spent time at the church Saturday helping with setting up for "Breakfast in Bethlehem" which will take place on Sunday morning. Also, I had a conversation with our minister where she firmed up the overhead picture requirements for the story portion of the service.

I spent a good part of the rest of the day getting the Service and Singsong Powerpoint presentation ready. The Singsong one was made easier as I had pretty much decided yesterday (Friday) which songs I would be doing on Sunday. After pondering over it for a day and not finding objections with my selections, the order of the songs tomorrow will be as follow:

"Today" Brian Doerksen
"Let Him In" Steven V. Taylor & Gary Sadler
"Adore Him" by Joel Lindsey.

As I mentioned yesterday, the first two songs were done over the last two Sundays. And since we are following the story again, I though I could refresh everybody's minds about what the message was in the last couple of weeks. The last song is more of a Christmas song, but since we are going to go over the birth of Jesus in the service I thought it would be appropriate.

Not much else to say, except that tomorrow starts earlier than usual so I better go get some sleep.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:55 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: