Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Music, music, and more music
I spent a good part of the evening listening to Advent and Christmas music on what has to be, so far and by far, my favourite worship music web site: CreativeWorship.com. This site offers original music, sorted by theme, with lyrics, music samples (and sometimes the whole song) as well as lead sheets so that you can sing/play them yourself. An example of the music I like is: "Adore Him" by Joel Lindsey.

Their most prolific collaboration duo has to be Steven V. Taylor & Gary Sadler. And their music is very good. As a matter of fact, I have used one of their songs in the singsong last week: "Let Him In". Not all the lead sheets are free, but their prices are very similar to what you would pay for sheet music. I would heartily recommend spending some time listening to the music on the site.

I have been asked before to share the web sites I use to select music. There is a service on the web which allows you to store your bookmarks on the web so you can share them with everyone. I have begun to put my bookmarks there and will put more information about how to reach them once the web site stops misbehaving (they must be doing maintenance) so I cannot verify that the links I enter here will work. You can certainly give it a try now if you like: del.icio.us.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 12:03 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: