Saturday, December 17, 2005
Skipped days
I have not been very faithful with keeping up my blog (actually blogs since I have not been any better on my other blog - Chris' Musings). I just have not felt like doing much of anything.

I have been thinking about the singsong for this Sunday, and I have been toying with the idea of repeating two songs from the previous weeks since we are pretty much doing a recap of what has gone on the last few weeks - at least that is what I think is going on.

"Today" Brian Doerksen
"Let Him In" Steven V. Taylor & Gary Sadler

And since this will be the last Sunday service before Christmas, I thought we would do something with a Christmas theme.

"Adore Him" by Joel Lindsey.

Well that is what I am thinking right now - there still a little while to go before Sunday so things could change. And we are going to church tomorrow to help with the building of the town - where we turn Wheeley Hall into Bethlehem. I am sure I will have a chance to chat with our minister about what the plan is - I am particularly interested into what we want to project on the overhead screen during the part of talking with the Bible characters.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 12:36 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: