Saturday, May 20, 2006
Music
One thing I have been doing these last couple of days is listen to Contemporary Christian Music (CCM). I had not been listening to much music lately, and I think that it might have been part of my problem. I have mentioned it before, but music really speaks to me.
Onto the music for Sunday. Our minister had lent me a CD to listen to and she had listed the songs she liked. One of those songs is one that I really like, so we will be doing it on Sunday. The other two songs are also ones I like (that is probably superfluous to mention that since I would not sing songs I do not like) which speak to the theme of the Bible passages (particulary Matthew 28:18-20). So the order of the songs will be as follows:

"I Love to Tell the Story" VU343
"Come, Be Baptized" TFWS2252
"Blessed Be Your Name" Matt Redman

The choir is doing the gospel song "Swing Low"; hopefully it will go over well - I know I am enjoying singing it.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:58 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: