Thursday, May 18, 2006
Time for a break?
It would appear I am in the middle of a break period. I have not done much of anything about any of the church related stuff this week. I did update my lists for Love Your City a couple of days ago, but even that is not finished yet. And I have yet to look at songs for this Sunday's pre-service singing. It is almost like a lethargy blanket has draped itself over me.

So as to not feel like I am doing nothing, I did put in my note page the Bible readings for this Sunday - so when I get around to reading them I will not have to search for the passages.

There is one hymn in the service that will not be familiar to the congregation "This is the Spirit's Entry Now" [VU451] and I would usually run over the hymn before the service, so I guess I could do that. (Can't you just sense the enthusiasm there? Me neither).

Oh well, tomorrow is another day and it's bound to be better.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:59 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: