Sunday, May 28, 2006
More Love Your City
I guess I should mention once again, since I have not done so in quite a while, that I use "Love Your City" as a kind of shorthand for "Love Esquimalt / Vic. West / View Royal" which is actually what the event is called. In any case, today was sign making day since one of the things we thought could be improved upon from last year was use signs so that people would know what was going on. So I spent about 3 hours on Saturday first getting the "plasticboard" and then going to the church to get the signs made. I was a little disappointed with the low turnout - I would say there were maybe 8 of us there at peak time - but there was a lot of energy there. The signs are mostly made - I still have to doctor up the ones for the "communication centre", but I was lucky enough to have one of the ladies volunteer to work on the water signs and she did a much better job than I had planned on doing.

It feels kind of weird to not have to prepare a song list and a slide presentation for tomorrow. Not that I am complaining. I did entertain the thought of coming up with songs based on the theme of the Conference, but it was a very fleeting thought.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 12:30 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: