Sunday, May 28, 2006
BC Conference
I do not remember if I mentioned it before, but since our church had sponsored an applicant to ministry and that applicant was being commissioned at the BC Conference, the church decided that they would go to the BC Conference service instead of holding a service at the church. This was the first time I had ever gone to any kind of event at a conference for the church so it was very interesting for me.

One thing for sure, the music in the new hymn book that the United Church is publishing early next year "Move Voices" has some really great songs in it. The music that we sang at the service was almost exclusively from "More Voices" and I really liked the songs. As a matter of fact, the songs that were used are in the sampler that was distributed, so I might actually use some of them at the church.

There were 10 ministers ordained/commissioned, which brought the question to mind of how many ministers retired and are we keeping up the numbers.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:35 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: