Sunday, July 16, 2006
Great Sunday
Well it all started with confusion. The youth that had been doing the PowerPoint presentations came through this week; but she actually made the presentation for next week. It was a blessing in disguise however, as I will not be going to our church next Sunday. I feel better knowing that it has been taken care of.

I had assumed that the presentation that had been sent to me was for today so I had not really looked at it. It was therefore around 11pm Saturday night that I started doing the one for this Sunday. I had to stay up for work, so it was not as if I stayed up specifically for that purpose.

Then this morning when I got to church, I was handed a ThumbDrive and asked to add 15 pictures to the presentation so that the congregation could be made aware of the changes being done in what used to be the chapel as well as downstairs. I got them added just in the nick of time but would have appreciated a little more notice. Oh well, the fact that I got to church 10 minutes later than usual since I did not have to do the singsong might have had something to do with it; although if I had done the singsong, there would have been even less time to do it. Whatever....

On the plus side, the Pastor from Harbour View Alliance church was the first to come and speak to us while our Minister is away on vacation. The speaking series, called "Getting to know your neighbours in Christ", is off to a great start. I had been looking forward to his visit, and I am happy to say that he was every bit as good as I had expected. I guess the only bad thing is that I will miss the Pastor from Harvest church next week.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:21 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: