Thursday, December 22, 2005
Short and sweet
I was all ready to update this blog an hour ago when my work phone went off. One of our media servers has just rebooted itself and I have spent the last hour trying, unsuccessfully so far, to nudge the backups back to normal. It would appear that the backups have to die on their own before anything will happen.

In any case, there has been some progress on the todo list side. I have begun practicing "Christmas Offering" in earnest - I am still trying to figure out which guitar chords will be easiest to play. I have also started on the Powerpoint presentation - I would say I am about a third of the way done.

Well I better go back to trying to fix the problem at work - although I have this feeling that nothing will happen until everything is restarted. And now, right in the middle of the backup window, is not the time to do it.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 12:35 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: