Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Status report
Quick entry to report on the lack of progress on the todo list. I was late coming home, and then spend a good part of the evening trying to solve computer problems here at home as well as down south where my wife is staying. Unfortunately I did not have much luck with my wife's problem.

Only two things to report on really - I now have started going over the "Christmas Offering" song, which is taken from Paul Baloche's online songbook, and I will be working on the Powerpoint presentation during my lunch hour tomorrow (the computer, ie. laptop, with Powerpoint is at the office). The good thing I guess is that I have been humming "Christmas Offering" all day.

As it is entirely too late for me to still be up I will close now and update again tomorrow.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 1:20 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: