Monday, December 19, 2005
Lull before the storm
As I sit in front of the computer after an evening of relaxation, it begins to dawn on me how much there is to be done before the Christmas Eve services. I better make a list of things I currently remember I have to do:

1) Scan pictures for story time for 7pm service.
2) Prepare Powerpoint presentation for 7pm service.
3) Practice "Christmas Offering" by Paul Baloche for 7pm service.
4) Practice "Let the Christ Child In" for 11pm service.
5) Did we say we would do Rutter's "The Lord Bless You and Keep You"?
6) Renew rental of mixing console? (expires Dec.24th).

I have yet to start on any of these; fortunately it's only Monday :) And no, this is not a call for help from those reading this blog; it is merely a way to make sure nothing falls through the cracks.

Oh, one more thing: I mentioned a couple of days ago that I was putting my bookmarks on the web so they could be accessed from anywhere by anybody. So if you want to see the web sites I visit to find songs and/or lyrics to prepare for worship you can go here.

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:18 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: