Saturday, December 24, 2005
Time is running short
The first of the two Christmas Eve services starts in less than 18 hours! Let's see how close we are to being ready for it. You may recall the "to do" list I posted a few days ago - was it really 5 days ago? Anyway, here goes:

1) Done by my younger daughter - Thanks!!!!!
2) Completed by 10pm Friday and sent to our minister to see if it needs to be modified.
3) Still working on that one. I think that we will be using the simplified version of the chords this time around.
4) Still have to do that.
5) Yes we did, and we are, and we will practice it at the same time as "Let the Christ Child In" which is tomorrow. Good thing we have done the song many times before.
6) This I will do tomorrow - this will give us a month to make the decision to go with the YWAM sound system that they have so kindly offered for us to use.
7) Yes, there is more. I had forgotten that I was going to do "Gloria Emmanuel" for the 11pm service. I have now practiced it and it should go well will a little more practice tomorrow.
8) I foolishly said "Yes" when our music director asked me to play "Silent Night" on the guitar as it is the way it was first performed. I will get on this first thing tomorrow morning. Now was that for the 7pm, 11pm, both? I never was a Boy Scout but I will just have to borrow their motto "Be Prepared".

God Bless You!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 1:18 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: